Thank you to those who attended the session "Deep Dive: Reality of Retail Planning" at the Arizona APA Conference in Flagstaff on November 7.
The slides from this presentation are available here:
- Debbie Lawlor - Session Intro/Introductions
- Thomas Jansen - Marketing
- Steve Dwoskin - Planning & Design
- James Carpentier - Regulating Signs
- Martin Scribner - Local Economic Development
- Brent Herrington - Developers Perspective
The International Sign Association and the Sign Research Foundation offer free resources to planners and local government officials to use when dealing with sign ordinance issues. Click here for a full list of these resources.
Sign Code Assistance, Education and Training
Is your community considering revising its sign code? Or are you looking for education and training for an upcoming APA meeting?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive expert and complimentary sign code assistance:
- Research on sign-related issues
- Sign code education and training
- Planning, legal and technical sign code resources and advice
The International Sign Association (ISA) has helped hundreds of cities across the country develop modern, effective and enforceable sign codes.