Take advantage of this opportunity to receive unique educational content from sign code experts during this Planning for Sign Code SuccessTM workshop in Birmingham, AL.
Register using the form below!
• Learn the impacts of the Reed v. Town of Gilbert case and other legal issues
• Understand the technologies and regulations involved with electronic message centers
• Learn how to develop codes that encourage attractive signs in your community
• Help your community to have policies and processes which are inclusive and effective
- Date: Friday, July 26, 2019
- Time: 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Cost: $25 (Continental breakfast and lunch are included)
- Location: Ross Bridge Golf and Spa Resort, Birmingham, AL
- CM Credits: 4.5, including 1.5 Law
Questions? Contact ISA's James Carpentier at email@example.com or 480.773.3756.