Coming up with reasonable and enforceable sign codes can often be a complex and controversial process. With so many community stakeholders caring about sign codes, it is important to get the most accurate, up-to-date information and expertise as possible.
Thank you for participating in the Birmingham Planning for Sign Code SuccessTM workshop. This day long workshop presents modules that educate experienced land use planners on the technology within signs, sign code issues, understanding electronic message centers and the importance of signs to business.
Click the below links to download each presentation:
- Creative Design - Linda Edwards
- Other Legal Issues - David Hickey
- Policy Process Considerations - James Carpentier
- REED All About It - David Hickey
- Regulating Electronic Message Centers - Deacon Wardlow
- Signs 101 - Bill Uline